You’ve done everything in your power to set yourself up for SEO success.
How does it feel?
At this point you should have:
Written and published your main piece & supporting pieces of content!
If you haven’t done that yet, go and do it now because you cannot continue until you have.
You have a content creation process that’s easy to:
- Improve on
This really is the hardest part of the entire process. But, now it’s done!
At this point you should really give yourself a pat on the back because we have-
- Learned about the most common SEO problems
- Completed our topic research
- Built an intelligent topic driven keyword strategy
- Set everything up for SEO success from Google Analytics to things like alerts
- Found and fixed all of your on site SEO problems
- Greatly improved user experience and conversion rates
- Integrated structured data and rich snippets
- Made your site faster than ever before
- Learned about which content frameworks to use and when
- Created writing guidelines
- The power to create writing specifications on demand
- A Trello board and process to outsource and manage writers
- Learned how to find and hire excellent writers
- Made our content “pop” so it’s engaging and attracts links
- Figured out how to create custom graphics easily
- Learned how to create perfectly optimised SEO content everytime
Congratulations on everything you have achieved in the first half of the course.
You really have come a long way!
But we still have to cover:
- How to drive targeted traffic to any piece of content on demand
- How to get targeted link building opportunities direct to your inbox
- How to get your new content featured on other websites in your niche
- The 2x link building strategies that deliver 80% of our results
- How to systemize those link building strategies
- The simple trick we use to nearly guarantee opens and replies to our outreach
- How to super charge your supporting content
- 8 other link building strategies you can use if all else fails
- The quick win SEO process we use to move the needle quickly
- How to measure your success to guide your future decisions
- What to do once this 90 day cycle is complete!
And if you signed up to 90 Day SEO Pro, I’m also going to share your bonus tutorial with you:
If you would like to upgrade your account from Basic to Pro at a cost of $300, please get in touch with support. It also includes unlimited private consulting with Matthew Woodward for 6 weeks!
At the end of the program:
You’ll have a complete a repeatable SEO strategy that you can apply to any site, no matter where you are starting from.
So with that said:
First you should take some time to relax and celebrate what you’ve achieved – you really do deserve it!
And once you’re ready, I’ll see you in the next module.
If you do not have access to weeks 7-12 yet, these will become available 30 days after enrollment. I’ll send you an email as soon as I open it up.